So I figured I should give you all an update, since it has been so long.
- I am pretty much all the way better now.. Still some drainage every now and then, but a lot better now.
- Leala is still sick, but getting better. She is doing a lot better than she was before, which makes all of us feel better. She is such a trooper. :)
- She is weaning herself... yup, you heard me right.. I'm actually not sad about it. It means she's growing up and moving forward. We're having some trouble with her eating, but she's doing good. She's not wanting to eat much at all right now, but she's definitely preferring to eat solids over breast milk most of the day.
- We are trying to figure out our schedule nowadays.. We need more structure in our days, and I'm trying to cook more at home, rather than eating out so much. It's all a work in progress, but we're doing alright with it so far.
- Leala's birthday party went well. She didn't feel her greatest; therefore, not many great pictures, but oh well. Her actual birthday went well too.. Still not the greatest pictures, but we got a few. :) I will post them soon, I promise. We have been so busy, that I'm still trying to edit some and then I'll have to pick out some to post.
- Leala now has her 8th tooth. She is such a big girl!
- She hasn't actually walked yet, but we all know she can, if she would just not be scared. She walks with us, while only holding one hand, and we don't even feel her weight on it. It's just a matter of time, until she realizes she doesn't need to hold on to something to walk.. Then we're in trouble!
I think that's about it for now.. I need to get busy with some other things. Like I said pictures will be posted soon..