Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tons of Updates...

I will be updating on tons of things soon.. I will try to post them all relatively soon... Just bear with me; things have been crazy. They probably won't be in the right order, because I still need to upload pictures, but I do promise to update you all on everything that has been happening lately.

Oh and just so you all know, I haven't been commenting that much on your blogs, due to lack of time, but I am reading your blogs. I figure that with my limited computer time, it's better that I stay up to date than comment, for now. I'm sure you all understand.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I cannot wait for all the updates. I have missed seeing Leala's sweet face and reading your daily posts. Hope to read the update soon:)

Stephanie said...

HOpe you can catch up and relax soon!!!!