Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A year ago today....

I talked to a pregnant friend of mine today, and it got me looking at my pregnancy pictures from the same week that she is today... I was huge.. lol.... Anyway, so I started looking through pictures and it hit me.... I wanted to go find a picture of Leala a year ago today (or as close to it as possible). It just so happens that I have one that was taken May 19th, 2008.



She had crazy hair after her nap. I can't believe how much she has grown.. My little baby is getting so big, so smart, so cute.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Look at her...she's just adorable! I love looking at their wild hair after they wake up! Allie has the same thing.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that picture. She is just so beautiful. Can't wait to see updated pictures of the big girl.

leaner said...

It goes by so fast. She was/is so cute.

Mrs. Praz said...

Wow is has grown so much! I love her hair so cute!

Oh and no on the actually invitation you don't include the zip code. But I will put it on the direction card that is being sent with the invitations. I did so much research into this. Ugh. Other then that did it look okay?

Daphine said...

Awwwww!!! What an adorable pic with daddy!

Caidens_mommy said...

Awe that was me! LOL I'm diggin the hairdo :)