Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So much going on...

I've had so much going on lately, that I just haven't been able to blog... I had stayed up to date with all of your blogs, up until about 2 weeks ago, but caught up today.. I will again, be trying to blog more and keep up with things...

In the past month or so, we've had company for 2 weeks, 2 birthday parties for Leala.. and have been sick for 2 weeks... So it's been tough and will continue to be tough, I'm sure, but I'm trying to make it all work out..

I have a to-do list that I am putting together... which includes long-term things and short-term things.. I just have a lot to do and am trying to get everything organized so that I can do it all. I will try to play catch up on my blog soon, so that I can be telling you all about more recent events, but before I can do this, I need to edit pictures and so on... like I said, this goes back to my to-do list...

Anyway, point is, I'm still here and I'm still alive, just buried under a months worth of stuff, a months worth of pictures to edit, and 2 weeks of snotty tissues... I'm sure you all understand.. just bear with me.. :)

4 comments:

Together We Save said...

Oh my.... I hope you get caught up soon.

leaner said...

Good to know you are ok, I was wondering what was going on with you!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so glad that you are back. Glad you are all feeling better. Can't wait to see those B-Day pictures.

Ms Crazy Princess said...

Get caught up and come blog!! :)