Monday, June 29, 2009

"Please" and Pictures

So Leala has learned a new word. She says "please" now. It is sooo cute! I think saying no just got harder! haha!

I changed her diaper earlier and she saw the bubbles. She kept saying "bubble" over and over. So I blew a few bubbles, then put it up because it was time for her to eat. She continued to say "bubble", so I told her that if she said please, we could blow more bubbles (thinking that she wouldn't, and that we could go about our business... I know, it's wrong, but Mommy has had a long day), and what do you know? She says "please" in the cutest little voice. I couldn't get to the bubbles fast enough for this little precious girl. haha!

So of course after several more bubbles, we went and told Daddy her new word. It melted his heart too. By then, sh erealized she wanted to eat, but she didn't want to leave Daddy either. Of course at the time, Kevin was working, so we needed to leave him alone... She whined and said "please!" SO SO SO sad...

She's doing pretty good with her words.. Anytime she sees a camera, she says, "cheese!" So cute!! Oh and she says "ah" when she's hungry... lol.

Anyway, here are some pictures from May that I never got to post. :)


dscf6353

dscf6357

Leala with her cousin, Serenity being silly.

dscf6354

I kept telling her not to lean back in the chair... This shows much she was listening that day!

dscf6359

She fell into her little canvas cube.. too funny...

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

She is so cute. I love it when they first start saying words. That is the best. Love that she is so polite with Please!

Caidens_mommy said...

How precious! She's got so much hair now! I don't know if it's the pictures or not but it looks so much thicker and longer.