Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boy Premade Scrapbook Pages

I recently added some more premade scrapbook pages to my site, so I thought I'd go ahead and share those with you. Let me know what you think!

I classified this as a "boy premade scrapbook page", but honestly, it would work for a car show or anything like that. :)


This scrapbook page could be used for all kinds of things too.. A travel page, a boy page with his toy cars or even a teenager who just got their first car!


I love this scrapbook page. It's textured and somewhat shiny. Very cute!


I absolutely love the blue and brown. So cute!


So cute and perfect for your little cowboy! I know I have tons of pictures of my nephew that would go great with this! Hmm... I might try to make one for my sis... You guys better hurry and get it, in case I get lazy and just snag this one instead!

No comments: