Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Yes, I know, it's Christmas Eve and I'm posting pictures from the pumpkin patch... Better late than never, right? haha... This might be a stretch, but oh well, huh? hehehehe... (Today we plan on spending time with my parents and family and opening presents with them.. I'm sure you'll all see pics soon, but until then, enjoy these)!





Leala & Aunt Am




Silly Girl


Leala & Daddy


Picking out a pumpkin with Daddy.




Running with Aunt Am in the corn maze.




Having fun in the hay house.


This is my absolute favorite picture!






High Five!!




haha, silly faces!




I love this picture! "Look Aunt Am!"




Peek-A-Boo! I See You!


Another of my favorites! They are my world. My everything.

We all had a blast at the pumpkin patch. Leala enjoyed the fresh corn, and kettle corn and cotton candy. :) As did we all. It was great to have my sister come along too. Leala adores her.

It was a great day. Lots of great memories.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are the best pictures ever. My favorites. They turned out so nice and Leala is so cute. wE love the pumpkin patch.

Mrs. Davison said...

How funny! I love these pictures and I look forward to your Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures!! No pressure! :) Your daughter is beautiful and every shot is great! Merry Halloween!

RamblingMother said...

I get that excited about cotton candy too, heh.