Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Day Morning

Here's some pictures we took from Christmas day morning. We open our stockings Christmas morning and then eat breakfast. My little sleepyheads were very tired... so tired, that I was able to get ready while they slept in a little bit. :)

They are so cute sleeping together!


Daddy finally got up, but Leala slept a little bit longer. :)


hehe... Miss Grumpy.. She was fine, until I pulled out the camera... haha... This is her running past me saying "No".


Daddy helping Leala open her stocking.


It was kinda hard to find a candy cane filled with candy other than chocolate (we still think she's allergic to chocolate).


Wearing her cute little headband she found in her stocking.


Matching shoes!


She loves them!




A little bracelet to match too... She's a Diva!


Daddy opening his stocking. He was happy that he got the Mind Freak Season 5. :)


Poor Leala... cute picture though.. I'm glad I caught her yawn in a picture!


YUM! Candy! I've been trying to hold off, but it was a nice treat! Good thing my present for Christmas was the Wii and Wii Fit Plus!! hehe...

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cute family morning. I love that your pillows almost match your blog design. cute. Oh no not an allergy to chocolate. Yikes.
Love your glasses too.