Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Decorations!

Here are some pictures of our apartment decorated for Christmas.. I love our Christmas tree - silver, white and purple.. I just hate that Christmas tree pictures never show how they really look in person! Ugh, oh well..

I really enjoyed decorating this year... It's so great to have our own place again and we can do as we wish. I absolutely love how everything turned out.. and I'm looking forward to decorating for Leala's birthday!

We aren't this spoiled.. lol.. these are the presents for everyone else too.. for both families..




Our stockings are hung.. :)


I thought this was kinda cool..

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful tree. I love the colors.

Mrs. Davison said...

What a beautiful tree. My tree has been taken down and I miss it already.

Caidens_mommy said...

I'm so glad ya'll were able to get get your own place before Christmas like you hoped.