Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day at the Park

We spent the day at the park a couple of weeks ago, and I never got around to posting about it. It was a great family day and we had lots of fun! Leala had a few meltdowns, but we got through it and made it a great day!

I absolutely love this park! We had to drive a bit to get to it, but it was nice change (instead of just going to a park around here). Anyway, without further adieu, here are the pictures!

Daddy and Leala about to go down the slide.


She loves the slide!


Walking around with Mommy.


She was having so much fun. Very curious about everything!


She wanted Mommy.. lol


So precious..


I look awful it this picture.. But I love her!


So cute!!!


You see her jaw teeth? She's growing up!


So cute!!


Absolutely adorable!


Running to Daddy.


Right after one of her meltdowns.. lol


I was trying to take a picture of her, but she ran up to me.. I kinda like it though!


My World


I love all of these pictures!


Love it!


Look at the turtles!




Walking with Daddy.


So happy!


Playing with Daddy!


Looking at flowers with Mommy.


Walking through flowers..


Veteran's Park in Arlington


Soooo cute!!


Holding on by herself!


She is precious!


So pretty!


I love this picture!




2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time. Love the windblown hair picture and the close up eye picture. CUTE~

Caidens_mommy said...

That is our favorite park too! We hadn't been there in so long, the memorial wasn't finished last time we were there.