Thursday, September 17, 2009

Travel Premade Scrapbook Pages

There are some new travel premade scrapbook pages on my site! In the travel folder, I include any adventure type pages. Like anything about being outdoors, going to the park or zoo, or taking a hike and so on would all be in the travel section of my site.

I just love this page! The brown and pink is adorable!


I love these zoo pages! It has lots of glitter on it too! Very cute!


Such a cute scrapbook page to keep your memories of a lunch in the park!


Very cute scrapbook page for a hike! Lots of journaling area too!
There's some glitter on this page too!



Nice soft scrapbook page to show the innocence of a child
finding and exploring something new.

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the colors on the papers. beautiful. I love the park one best. CUTE!