Thursday, September 3, 2009

Working Out!

As of today (9/03), it has been 2 weeks since I started working out!!! I am so pumped about it!

I'm doing Hip Hop Abs and I'm loving it. I haven't weighed myself since I started working out, so who knows if I have lost weight or not.. I weighed myself at my mom's house before I started working out.. I forgot to weigh myself on our scale and I know our scales are different, but don't know how much, so I'm waiting to go to my mom's house to check..

Anyway, it has gotten a lot easier for me to work out. Leala usually does pretty well and actually works out with me. She stretches and everything. :) Working out doesn't seem like a job for me anymore.. It has just gotten to be part of my daily routine now. I'm really thinking that this time things will work out and I'll lose some weight.

I'm hoping to get into shape before Christmas.. We'll see. Wish me luck!

***EDIT***

I took a break over the weekend from working out. I had worked out straight for 2 weeks.. I will start working out again today and will stick to the schedule given with the Hip Hop Abs collection and have one day off a week. :)

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

You are too funny. I love the edit. LOL
Good for you. I need to get back into the shred too.