Monday, April 5, 2010

Going Shopping & Steakhouse!

Not sure what we were going shopping for this day.. maybe groceries... maybe.. I dunno.. lol.. Anyway, Kevin grabbed the camera as were leaving and took a picture. Anyway, after we were done, we came back and all headed out to go to a local steakhouse not too far from our apartment.. we had never been there before and Jennifer wanted to take us out to eat to a new place, so that's what we did..

It was "big" night for me, b/c I ordered my first steak ever... haha.. I've had steak before.. not much, b/c I've always been weird about meat, but this was the first time I would ever order steak for myself at a restaurant.. silly, I know, but oh well.. Oh and this was the night I ordered my first legal drink! No, I'm not 21... I was actually 22 here, about to be 23 (in March), but I had been breastfeeding since I turned 21, so no legal drink until I was almost 23.. haha.. oh well. I ordered a steak and mudslide.. haha. :)

Anyway, here's the pictures.. we took a few pics at the steakhouse, but they're on Kevin's phone..









So cute!


1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I only like steak from a steak house. I am sure it was yummy. Super cute pictures of you and your friend with the girls. Beautiful. Sounds like her visit was great.