Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Leala's Second, 2nd Birthday Party! Part 2!

Part 2 now... lol.. I promise this will be the end of the birthday pictures... hehe... :) If you've made it this far, I should be sending you something nice.. haha...


Maddie wearing Leala's tutu and headband.. lol




Birthday Cupcakes... YUM!




So cute!


YAY!




hehe, hubby being silly.. lol..


She was too busy to actually pose for a picture while eating her cupcake.. lol (except for the one where daddy was making a silly face... of course!).




Devouring her cupcake..


Jennifer!




Slight static problem.. haha


So cute!




Happy Birthday Girl!




Best attempt at her birthday picture.. I like it!










Fighting with the balloons..



We all had a great time.. the second party was much more laid back.. I didn't have to cook or anything or have to manage as much.. Kevin's mom and Grandma helped with all that.. Both parties were great. I think next year will be even better! I can't believe I have a 2 year old..

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute. I stuck around. LOL I will be placing an order soon. Her pictures are so cute. I love the one in the balloons. I did that with Actress this year too. LOL Too cute.