Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My body aches...

Today has been the longest day since Leala was born! haha.. I got so much done today. I am so happy, but oh so very tired. Everything is set for tomorrow and Christmas Day. I won't be online much, obviously and since I'm running out of time, I won't be able to visit each of your blogs and wish you a Merry Christmas, so I will do it here. Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great and safe season. Stay out of trouble and stay close to family. Merry Christmas.

I'll leave you with something my husband made for me. Hope you like it.


6 comments:

BohemeDream said...

Thanks so much for your comments. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That was just beautiful. Your hubby did such a great job. What a nice present. She is such a cutie. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Have a very Merry Christmas & try to get a little rest:)
XO,
Mimi

McCrakensx4 said...

That was amazing! What a great gift! She is a doll, thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!
Stacey

Caidens_mommy said...

I know I already told you on Myspace but I'll tell you again anyway, the video is beautiful and have a Merry Christmas! Tell everyone at your parents Merry Christmas from Caiden and I. I can't wait to hear all about Leala's first Christmas and see the pics:)

Ms Crazy Princess said...

That is such a beautiful slide!!! Your daughter is just so beautiful.

Merry Christmas. :)

RamblingMother said...

merry christmas!!