Wednesday, December 17, 2008
* I feel better today. I'm not 100%, but better at least. Thank you everyone for all your kind words. It really means a lot to me.
* We are taking Leala to the doctor in the morning. Her appointment is at 8:30. She hasn't gotten worse, but I want her checked out and better by Christmas. It's mainly just for ease of mind.
* We got Kevin's disability money from the VA for the past 4 months today! Whoohoo! Just fyi, he wasn't discharged because of any disability (he had a honorable discharge), but he's getting paid for a few things that happened while in the Navy. Can't argue with that!
* Canceled our plans to get hair-cuts for all of us tomorrow. My sister does our hair, but since we're going to the doctor, I don't think we'll be going to her salon to do that.. Oh well, she works every day until Christmas Eve, so we can get it done a different day. (Yes, we are going to cut Leala's hair.. just the back of it, to even it up.. Right now, she has two longer pieces on each side.. haha).
* We lowered the height of Leala's mattress in her crib today. With her standing up and playing in her crib now, she seemed too tall in it. I felt like she could lean over the edge and fall, so I had Kevin lower it. She is such a big girl now.. I can't believe it.
* I am looking forward to Christmas, very much so.. I can't wait to see how Leala reacts to everything. I am just really happy that it's coming up so fast. :)
* I will be answering your questions soon... so if you haven't asked me something yet, click here and do so!