I got this from Leaner and thought I'd try it too.
1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
At home in SC in the bathroom.
2. Who was with you?
3. What was your first reaction?
Disbelief.. I was soo happy though.. I jumped up and down.
4.What was your husband's reaction?
Very very happy. I told him when he got back from a boat DET.
5. Who was the first person you told?
Hubby. Then we told my parents at the same on the phone.
6. Were the pregnancies planned?
7. Was everyone happy for you?
8. What was the sex?
9. What was the nursery theme/colors?
Pooh.. want to change it to Plum Blossom
10. Did anyone throw a shower for you?
Yup, my best friend Jennifer did.
11. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use?
Yup, from the Ombudsman.. haha
12. How much weight did you gain?
13. Did you get stretch marks?
Yup, I was huge!
14. Did you crave anything crazy?
mustard cheese sandwiches, bacon (weird for me)... eggs (weird for me)
15. Who or what got on your nerves the most?
Stupid drivers.. and Sandi
16. Where were you when you went into labor?
Sleeping on the floor in our living room.
17. Did you have any complications?
Gestational diabetes.. then I had pre-eclampsia and had to go on magnesium.. Then had a c-section.. Then the next day, I had a blood transfusion.
18. Did your water break?
Doctor broke it.
19. Who drove you to the hospital?
20. Did you go early or late?
Started labor the day before my due date.. Had her on my due date.
21. Who was in the room?
Hubby, doctors, nurses.
22. Did you video tape it?
23. Did you have any pain medication?
24. Did you have a c-section or natural?
c-section.. after pushing for an hour!
25. What was your reaction to the birth?
I wasn't really all there due to the magnesium.. I was happy though.
26. How big was the baby?
9 pounds 8 ounces
27. What was the baby's full name?
Leala Xuan Lam
28. Did your husband cry?
29. When is the next one coming?
Um in a couple of years.
30. If you could, would you do it all over again?
Yup, I just hope next time I don't have the magnesium... it really messed things up...