Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today was a fun day. My nephew turns 2 on the 15th of this month, and I still needed to get him another present. I called my sister and asked about the party supplies. She said she hadn't even had time to pick them out or think about it.. And even when she did think about it, she didn't know how she would be able to go to the store and get them with Sean with her. So, this is where I come in...

Last year, before I left Texas to go to South Carolina, I had bought all of Sean's birthday party supplies. He was only 5 months at the time, but I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to the actual birthday party, so I felt that the least I could do is buy the supplies.

So, as if it's not obvious enough, I ended up buying the stuff this year too. It was so fun and exciting. He's having a Spiderman party this year. And just right around the corner in Feburary, we'll be having a Princess 1st birthday party for Leala. Oh man, they grow up way too fast!

I'm guessing this will be a tradition of mine.. I already told my sister that I'll be getting next year's stuff too.. lol. I love doing it, so it works out great. :)

I'm sure I'll be posting a few pictures after the party next week. Stay tuned... haha!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Kolby loves Spiderman. Great for little boys!